Translate

sabato 21 luglio 2012

Little Cream Dress

 
So! This is me with my latest creation: The Little Cream Dress. It’s a simple design piece with an elegant detail on the left shoulder. 


The stitched crystal flower on my shoulder is one of my ideas wich I also did with my own hands.




This is my Moschino bag dedicated to Milan.







 
I wasn’t angry that day , it was only a very sunny day.

This is it! I hope you like my creamy little dress. Please feel free to write to me for whatever you want to share with me. If you would like a dress like this just let me know and i'll contact you as soon as possible on e-mail, or your facebook account. A good day to you all! Bye!!!

4 commenti:

  1. ....bello, bellissimo! indossato è perfetto!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie, molto gentile! Finalmente ho trovato il tempo per finirla.

      Elimina
  2. E veramente molto bella! Complimenti!

    RispondiElimina

Your comments will be most appreciated, so, feel free to express your oppinion. Thank you!