Translate

giovedì 26 aprile 2012

A bunch of words about me

       I am a fashion lover and i'm studying the dressmaking in Italy, planning to go on with my fashion studies by attending some fashion stylist and fashion designer courses. I want to create original clothes, bags and all kind of accesories. I have a lot of good ideas and i want to bring them to life.
      
I wish that this blog could bring me some interesting collaboration offers, and I hope that my creations and my vision about fashion can reach as many genuine designs lovers as possible.

3 commenti:

  1. Ciao! Chi ha fatto questo vestito? Grazie per la risposta!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Pur troppo non io. é solo un'immagine carina che andava bene per il mio post. Buona giornata!

    RispondiElimina

Your comments will be most appreciated, so, feel free to express your oppinion. Thank you!