Translate

giovedì 26 aprile 2012

" In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."

I think the best way to start is this: "Fashion is not simply a matter of clothes, Fashion is in the air, born upon the wind. One intuits it. It is in the sky and on the road.", and i would add that fashion is what each of us is within. 
And is also my personal believe that: " In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." 
I couldn't stop my self from adding the picture of my favourite fashion  stylist who inspirates me a lot in every way. 
I hope you'll find this blogg interesting, that you'll like my creations and my ideas and do not hesitate from contacting me for any request or suggestion. Thanke you!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your comments will be most appreciated, so, feel free to express your oppinion. Thank you!